2021-2022 Ford TOMTOM Tele Atlas NX Sat Nav Map Update Disc Europe DVD
Latest navigation map DVD for all NX units. Please see second image for compatibility. Not for the later MCA units with SD slot behind the panel.
Please, see the youtube video how to remove your old DVD
Genuine Ford DVD + FREE latest software CD SP 5.3
Please, select DVD of your choice from the drop down menu
DVD 1 (excl. Scandinavia)
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
DVD 2 (excl. United Kingdom and Ireland)
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Vatican City
Connector roads for: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
The following claims can either be fixed with the software service CD SP5.3:
• Destination can not be entered using the seven-digit postcode (UK only)
• Resetting during operation,
• Navigations/Radiodates no longer appear on the repeater display (combination)
• Missing Audio/Voiceguidance after starting the engine
• Voice service can not be activated even after repeated pressing the PTT button
• Unit is in navigation mode for several minutes while the pop-up window appears <Navigation activated>
• Unit is in navigation mode for several minutes while the use of a disclaimer <The Zielführung...> is displayed and the button <OK> does not work
• Unit is on the lists for the target input / target selection,
• Stuck in the speech device operation for several minutes while the pop-up window appears <Sprachbetrieb aktiviert>,
• Unit is facing Tunnel Transit / Parking garage on over a long period, the message <No GPS>
• Occasionally, the function of <Ziel Map> not be used
• Volume can not be changed
• CD / AUX button does not work
• After starting the device displays only a blue screen
• Empty / grayed softkeys, although these would be activated
• Device hangs when running from a USB / iPod / Aux audio sources
• No iPod / USB device
• Pop-up window will <CD geprüft> appears after starting for a long time (> 2 min) on the display
• Only Kuga 2008.5 with camera - parking aid: If you want the reverse gear is quickly shown a picture of the area behind the vehicle
• Only Galaxy 2006.5 with keypad - Additional Air Conditioning: No operation of the air conditioning system
• Incorrect climate information in the status bar
• Personal settings (language, etc.) are lost
• Frequent resets in the operation
• Very short (<1 second) audio dropouts while playing music
• Deep and loud hum when playing audio sources (possibly only one channel),
• No navigation voice during telephone conversations
• Reset the navigation system with high number of traffic messages (TMC)
• After engine start audio system is again a different station
• (S-MAX/Galaxy 2006.5, 2007.5 Mondeo): After engine start will not eject the CD.
Ian Bellamy Plymouth,
Thank you for a fantastic service. your knowledgable advice and guidance enhanced my buying experience. I was kept informed on delivery throughout and received my disc within 2 days. I am delighted with the Satnav update from the disc and will recommend your company to friends.
After buying the car, we found the sat nav didn't work. My son looked on line found this place, ordered the disc and it's great. We got our sat nav working. Many thanks
Dave Upminster, Essex,
I purchased the Ford NX GPS update DVD on Friday, it arrived on Saturday , Installed and it works a treat. super. the same day I purchased from another vendor the GPS update CD for the MB clk 320 still waiting for it to arrive, snail mail perhaps?
Alistair Lutener Middx,
Quick delivery and great after sale support. Will use again. Many thanks.
Very helpful with installation query, great product, would use this site again, thank you.