Latest Sat Nav Map Update Discs for all RT4 & RT5 Navigation's
The following elements identify this system:
- It has two knobs
- There is a keypad in the middle
- The menu symbols are laid out in a circle
- The map content loads from an internal hard disk (so there is no need to keep the disc in the CD reader for navigation)
HOW DO I CHECK MY MAP VERSION?
In the main menu:
- Select "Guidance navigation"
- Select "Guidance options"
- Select "Map base description"
- Your map version will be displayed
Please select CD of your choice from the drop down menu.
CD 1 Great Britain & Ireland
CD 2 Italy
CD 3 Spain/Portugal
CD 4 France
CD 5 Benelux
CD 6 Germany
CD 7 Scandinavia
CD 8 Central Europe -Alps, Austria, Liechtenstein, Northern Italy, Southern Germany , Switzerland
CD 9 Eastern Europe (North West) - Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia
Peugeot Alert Zone database in Europe.(Countries covered: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.)
You will receive:
1. Navigation map CD (the country of your choice)
2. Software update CD 8.31
3. Speed camera Alerts
Compatible with Peugeot/Citroen vehicle using the RT4/5 navigation system:
Peugeot 1007 (2007-)
Peugeot 207 (2007-)
Peugeot 207CC (2008-)
Peugeot 307 (2007-)
Peugeot 407 (2006-)
Peugeot 607 (2007-)
Peugeot 807 (2007-)
Peugeot Boxer (2007-)
Peugeot Expert (2007-)
Citroen C4 (2007-)
Citroen C4 Picasso (2007-)
Citroen C5 (2006-)
Citroen C6 (2007-)
Citroen C8 (2007-)
Citroen Jumpy (2007-)
Citroen C-Zero (2011-)
Citroen Jumper (2007-)
You need to be running SW v7.1 or above to operate this disc.If you have SW v5.5 - v6.63 then you need the RT3 system (not RT4/5) which is also available
To check your current software:
1. Switch power ON
2. Hold down MENU BUTTON until you get the EXTENDED MENU.
3. Select DEVICE DESCRIPTION
4. Your current software version will then be displayed.
All worked, done the update and all working fine. Imediate responce to questions. Will use again.